|Latest Version:|| 1.01|
TalkLock locks the screen during calls.
When the call ends for any reason, TalkLock releases control of the screen until your next call. You can also disable the lock and return to your normal phone behavior at any time by swiping your finger across the screen from left to right.
- Automatically runs after installation, and on each reboot
- Automatically activates after phone calls are connected
- Automatically hides when phone calls are completed
- Manual unlock with "slide to unlock" function
- Menu item to re-engage lock after unlock
- Customizeable backround image (uses /home/user/TalkLock-Background.png if it exists under Device Memory)