|Latest Version:||18.104.22.168+ (OS)|
SMap records and manages the user's travel distances and times from various physical activities. They can easily upload their numbers onto the Sanoodi web-site live via GPRS or when their BlackBerry is connected to a desktop computer.
- Update your status on Twitter.
- See your friends' locations and status messages on a full-screen map
- Control your location and who gets to see it.
- Two screens: a Pace Screen and a route Summary Screen. Displays your route distance, average Speed, elevation, pace in time/unit of distance, and total route duration
- Ability to use SMap offline or online with GPRS
- Multiple user accounts on the same device
- An elevation Snap Shot (GPRS only)
- Export your routes as GPX or KML files
- Multiple Activity types that can be updated from the Sanoodi website
- Unlike most other GPS devices SMap simplifies your route as it is being recorded.
- If you have paused your route and forget to restart recording when you set off SMap for BlackBerry has a Pause reminder Distance alert (vibration).
- Miles or Kilometres? Record your route in imperial or metric.
- Want to manage the routes that you have recorded? With SMap you can review your routes, delete routes from device.