|Latest Version:||220.127.116.11+ (OS)|
Google Maps is a online map and GPS service. It provides addresses, phone numbers and directions of selected locations.
- My Location (beta)
- My Location shows your current location on the map, even if you don't have GPS. Learn more with our My Location video.
- Google Maps for mobile feels just like Google Maps on the desktop. Pan and zoom the map, and view satellite imagery, and even switch into Street View for a closer look.
- Business listings
- Search Google Maps for local businesses and points of interest. View store hours and reviews, then dial a business in one click. Thanks to My Location, you can find nearby businesses without even having to enter your current location.
- Google Maps offers turn-by-turn driving directions - and thanks to My Location, you don't even have to enter your starting point. You can also get walking directions and find public transit routes in more than 100 cities around the world. Learn more with our public transit video.
- Real-time traffic data helps you find the fastest route to your destination.
- Street View
- View street level imagery of addresses, businesses, and turns in directions in major cities throughout the United States, Australia, Japan, and parts of Europe. Learn more with our Street View video.
- Save your favorite places so that you can easily return to them on the map.
- IT managers can install Google Maps on corporate BlackBerrys through BlackBerry Enterprise Server.