|Call Back Reminder|
|Latest Version:||18.104.22.168+ (OS)|
Call Back Reminder helps you managing those calls, by automatically scheduling callback reminders, optionally sending SMS notifications to the remote party, and executing the calls on schedule.
You can edit your list of scheduled callbacks, and cancel or call the contact directly at any time.
Features: jNetX Call Back Reminder helps you scheduling your callbacks and setting up the call at the scheduled time.
- Menu Options
- Delete: Remove the selected item from the list of scheduled calls
- Delete All: Cancel all scheduled calls.
- Options: Set your preferences for the automatic SMS notification to the calling party: Activate/Deactivate the SMS feature, and edit the SMS content.
- Turn Off: De-activate the application and remove it from your device auto-run services. For turning the service on again, just launch the jNetX CBR application.
- Close: Close the Call Back Reminder window. Call Back Reminder will still run in resident mode on your BlackBerry, and will still be automatically started in resident mode each time you power on the device.